Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Purge Goes To Utgarde Keep

Felt good ta lead me old guild inta a dungeon again, after a hiato- haitus- haiaiai- bugger it. a long break. We only had four of us available - me, Throttle the Tinker, Mr Hoof on Healz, and shiny new Death Kinght Ix - so this ended up being more of a recon mission than a full-out killing spree. I just gots one question on our tactilizations, though: How comes when we ran into the instance, everybody but me nakedified?
Seriously. How comes?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know Ratters, but it happened to me twice since patch 3.0. And both time there were...were...*whimpers* DWARVES in the party...*runs off crying to find Kinna*

Kordwar said...

I was on the test realm and disconnected in the middle of a Hjal PuG. I came back to 24 naked people with me being fully clothed.

Mcrowling said...

Is someone wearing their Gnomish X-Ray Specs? I think someone is :D

Khol Drake said...

Maybe Ratters is Just. That. Virile.

Anonymous said...

It's cuz of dem ninja gnomes, It's always da ninja gnomes!