Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Night Drunken Singings

Ratshag:
In the day we sweat it out on the streets of a runaway Azerothian dream
At night we ride through the mansions of Kara in suicide machines
Shprung from cages out on Warmaul Hill,
Thorium wheeled, health pot injected, and steppin' out over the glubberniggin' line
Heeyoooooooo!
Baby this town rips the bones from your back
It's a death trap, it's a shuicide rap
We gotta get out while we're fuhgin' young ...hic!
`Cause buggers like ush, baby we was born to run!

DangerMouse:
Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
I'm begging of you pleasse don't take my man.
Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jooooleeeeeeeene!
Please don't take him jusst because you can

Your beauty is beyond compare
With flaming locksssh of auburn hair
With ivory sskin and eyes of emerald green
Your ssmile is like a breath of spring
Your voice is shoft like ssummer rain
And I cannot compete with you, Jolene
You warm-blooded bitch

Kinnavieve:
No, you shee, I'm not really drink sho I'm not gonna shing you shee ...hic!
'Caushe, you shee, we paladinsh can jusht casht frickin' Cleanshe on ourshlevesh
Like thish! Poof!
Hee hee hee that ticklesh.
And jusht like that the alcoboozhe is aaaallllll goooonnnnne. Bye bye! ...hic!
Shober as a frickin' rock. That'sh me.

Maurice, the Death Knight of Love:
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about me
I'm so vain, I'll bet I think this song is about me
Dont I? Dont I?

Ellspeth:
Ring around the rosies
A pocket full of posies
Ashes, ashes
We all fall DOWN!!!

Tee hee I love songs about plagues.
... um, Ratters? I've fallen and I can't reach my beer.

Galertruby:
Glarghala gagghl gah
Arhlagha aggl gharhalagh.
Glahllha ghar allhagha gha
Gahragla gahagga arhlga glahg.

// drum solo //

Galagh gahhll garhh ahhghr glahh
Gallagh aghala aggrh lahllaglharl gha.
Aghlahhl glarrh ghalrlhh alhhrga
Gallhr glah garrahhalglar!


Is thanks ta Bruce Springsteen, Dolly Parton, Carly Simon, Anonymousified schoolkids, and ... um ... Tupac Shakur? Gene Autry? buggered if I know...

5 comments:

Lady Jess said...

/applaud

but wait...someone's missing...what abouts Pali?

Anonymous said...

Dangermouse TOTALLY freaked me out when she sang a sane song.
But the final line made more sense.

And Galertruby? Wonderful serenade.

Fal's Folies said...

/applaud

The christmas version of bruce green seems to fit him

Anonymous said...

Who are you and what have you done with the real Dangermouse?

After all, eventually (or sooner if DM has anything to do with it) Jolene will die, and then they'll be even again...

Kusamoto said...

/whistle
/applaud


Bravo...encore! Tsuri was lookin's for y'all Thursday to go a'drinkin, with, too, but decided wacking the Coldbringer was a decent replacement.