Sunday, November 21, 2010

If Shakespeare Had Played WoW

Romeo and Juliet would have been set on a PvP server.

When Lady MacBeth told MacBeth ta screw his courage ta the sticking place, he'd have replied "Yeah, but do the king drop any upgrades for me?"

Instead of "Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more", King Harry woulda said "Let's do this!"

Richard III would have been willing to trade his kingdom for a rusted proto-drake and 310 flying.

The Merry Wives of Windsor would be planning to re-roll worgen druids in Cataclysm.

Instead of "Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war", Anthony woulda said "Kill skull first, then X. Sheep moon."

"Taming the Shrew" would be a 10-point achievement.

Julius Caesar would have avoided assassination by popping his treants, rooting Brutus, running out of the Senate and then shadowmelding.

The Merchant of Venice would offer rare crafting recipes on a twelve-hour timer.

Instead of the Saint Crispin's Day speech, King Harry woulda given the Leroy Jenkins speech.

Othello and Iago would always be blaming Desdemona  for not holding aggro.

Hamlet sooooo woulda blown up the guild with his drama.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, that was freakin' hilarious! My wife looked at me funny since I was laughing so hard!

LarĂ­sa said...

I think I <3 you. It was just brilliant.

Skraps said...

For some reason my wife, the Shakespeare major that doesn't play WoW didn't find that as funny as I did.

Kusamoto said...

I would pay good money for someone to write "The Trade Chat Sonnets." I may save said money and write them myself.

Edyion said...

Indeed Hamlet would. *nod*

Tam said...

/love

Joeboy said...

Genious Ratters... pure Genious.

How about the Twelfth' Night main charachter actually having the Orb of Deception ?