Thursday, November 6, 2014

Titles in WoD

So there be a title what ya can earn if'n ya builds a stable in yer garrison what be called "Stable Master". Personallies, I's thinkin' what there oughtta be a title "Unstable Master", what ya gets by tearin' down all the buildings in yer garrison an' startin' over ten times.

No comments: