Saturday, March 27, 2010

Is Where Vyprania Gets A New Pet

Mouse, I got this in the mail. For pugging heroics, the letter said. What.... what is it?

It's a dog, Legs. Don't you have dogss in that big treehouse you come from?

No, we don't. But still, I've seen dogs before. Suptail hunts with one, and this doesn't look anything like him.

That'ss not a dog, that's a wolf. Dogs are supposed to be ssmaller and cuddlier.

But look at this thing. I mean, just look at it! It's nose is all pushed in, and it's tail is a useless curled up squiggle. It can't be a dog!

Eh, some people like them like that. What can I tell you, the living are a confused bunch of ssapsss, who form sentimental attachments to the sstrangest thingsss.

All right, I guess I can except that it is a (very strange) dog. What am I supposed to do with it? I don't think it would be of much use in a fight...

What everyone does with dogss, you dolt! Give it a name! Teach it to fetch your ssslippers! Make sure it doesn't crap in the Team Ratshag Ssecret Hideout (TM)!

A name? Like .... Dirtchomper?

Oh for frak's ssake! No! It's not a ghoul. You gotta give it a dog name, like Sspot, or Fido, or, or, or Kinnavieve.

Maybe I could name it .... Dog?

Legss, what am I going to do with you?

Ratshag note: Here's a gratuity pic of Buffy, the RL avatar's pug. Not sure how the bugger got her - ain't like he's geared fer heroics or nuthins.

6 comments:

Skraps said...

Why do pugs always look so worried? Now having said that the wife has a chi-hua-hua. The durned thing is always under my feet, and runs back in side scared when a leaf blows across the patio.

Skraps said...

p.s. pic of said chi-hua-hua
http://www.themanifamily.net/pics/rowdy2.jpg

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Kayeri said...

::Laughing as the hubby wants to know WHAT I am laughing at:: He can come down here and look for himself... ::chuckle::

Suptail said...

No, yer both right. I haves a wolf that hunts to kill; I also haves a golden dog that hunts things to lick.

You've just never met Athena, Mouser. First, because she'd be startled by a speaking corpse, second... Well, let's just say I have a hard enough time keeping Hades from gnawing on your leg every time we meet.

Khol Drake said...

Really, there needs to be more shar-peis.