Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Undead Don't Understand Hunters

But how do you know that's what it sstands for?

Because I invented the term. Fashoozle.

But maybe it standsss for Many Quiet Octopi Ssend Regrets During Premature Ssenility?

But it does-

Or maybe Murders of Quail Occupy Seven Rotting and Decrepit Pagoda Spires?

No, see, let me explain. A Beast Master Hunter has 41-

Bah! I haven't got all day. Ths Sshadow will embrace you soon, as it embracess everyone, and I need answerss. Why is the kitty not red?

Well, you see, lass, when Bestial Wra-

It's purple!

The "Red" comes from-

Purple!

I know, but when-

With white stripess!

Because he's a frost-

You should call it BigPurpleWithWhiteSstripesKitty.

Sigh. /headdesk

And why do you carry an axe?

Ah. It's because this axe has -

Ratter carries an axe. And he hitss things with it.

Well, you see-

But you don't. You desspise hunterss who hit things with their axe.

Of course, a hunter-

You make no sensse. No ssense at all. You should probably go now. And don't pinch my asss!

Young lady, I assure you I did not pinch your ass! Such behavior would not be tolerated by Mrs. BR-

But you were thinking it! Ratterss told me you pinched Ego's ass and put the blame on him.

Now that is not-

Go embrace the Shadow, dwarf. Maybe it can undersstand hunters, but I certainly cannot.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! MD inc!

And yer welcome for "pagoda." :)

Anonymous said...

ROFL...I'm dyin here!!!

Anonymous said...

Hehe.. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

ROFFLE!!!!

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO.

I can't think of anything else to say - i'm almost cryin cuz I'm laughing so friggin much! :P

Wildhermit said...

I love the Ratshag guest spots... They are the greatest ever.

Khol Drake said...

That's giving BRK some whatfor, DM!

Anonymous said...

Thats great. I don't think you'll ever get through to Dangermouse. Though one would think that having played in WSG so much that she'd know something from working with them.

Gauntlet said...

I totally forgot about Dangermouse. I expected Galertruby to offer his jaw-droppingly eloquent opinion.

Evil Sheep said...

Funny, disturbing, and skewed. Just what I've come to expect from the guest posts. Awesome!

Bell said...

XD

Perfect.

I need to meet this charming young undead for myself.

Carrie said...

ROFL!!!

Trust me Dangermouse, if I didn't have one, I wouldn't understand them either.

Anonymous said...

I think I'm more confused now than I was before...