Monday, January 31, 2011

Is Where Jinnik Goes To Northrend

The young paladin stepped off the boat in Valiance Keep. The Lich King was defeated, but Northrend remained a land steeped in history and conflict. Here the Nerubians and Drakkari had made their last stands. Here the Titans had sentenced the Elder God Yogg-Saron to serve eternally in the prison complex at Ulduar. Here the magical city of Dalaran floated majestically over a frozen valley.

Arthas was gone, but the remnants of his undead legions remained. There was still fighting to be done, lands to be pacified, rights to be wronged. Duties to be fulfilled. So what could be going through the young paladin's mind on such a significant moment? Let's find out.

"Holy crap, my butt is freezing! Where in the seven hells can I find a questgiver to suck up to who will get me some real pants?"

3 comments:

ZombiePirate said...

Paladins - dealing with the real issues around Azeroth!

Kayeri said...

lol, I so needed a laugh to start off my day, as I feel very old, stiff and painful this morning...

Thanks!

Cialbi said...

...and this is why our healer was standing in fire.