Sunday, January 27, 2008

Much Coolness At grumpycoder.net


Just stumbled onta this new tool what generates custom avatars of yerself, and automatically checks the armory for new gearings. Fer example, this here be Dakoneris the Twinkie. Gonna have me some fun with this.

Go checks it out.

Edit: Well, it were a picture of Dak in full gear. Now it's a picture of a nekkid human. Obviously, they's got some bugs in they system.

Edit Number the Two: Reset the image as per grumpycoder instructions, and got a nekkid Dakoneris. Now problem appears to be the Armory, 'cause I can't get his page there to load. Arghs.

Edit Number the Three: Armory's back, and so's Dak's gear (after resetting at grumpycoder again). I think they need to adjusts so if Armory be down, it just don't re-render, rather than nekkidifying ya.

7 comments:

Pike said...

Oooh, I approve of this idea.

The helmet looks kinda weird on me though... since I'm usually hiding it...

Bell said...

My server is down. Maybe that's why it's not working?

Or perhaps I'm doing it All Wrong.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Nice but it must use a default facial looks for characters cause my characters does not have horn pointing up from the middle of his head
http://grumpycoder.net/signatures/103871d7b80d9a043b6d45428a816292/signature.jpg

Ratshag said...

@Sonvar - Yeah, since there's no appearance info in the Armory you needs to manually specify. Check on the "customization" button to access hair, skin, features, etc.

Anonymous said...

Next time you post a nekkid picture, please at least give us the belf Lock...merciful Zeus...

Ratshag said...

@Hoder - If I ever posts a nekkid Team member's pic on purpose, it'll be me own, for I's the one what has a damn attractive butt.

Anonymous said...

If you say so sir, but it's hard to argue with a woman who'll rain of fire your kiddie's kittens whilst they be runnin in fear and then turn said child into a shard what'll be used to call forth a demon to kill more harmless buggers...