Friday, January 18, 2008

BRK Done Broke the Interwebbies

So I checks in at Big Red Kitty, to see how close he be to his One Millionth Visitor (and, ya know, maybe win of them faboo prizes he were offering), and the sitemeter were at 999,920. Coolness. I wait a few seconds, and try again.

"This account has been SUSPENDED fer getting too many hits and buggering up our server. Come back later."

Well, crap. How'm I gonna find out if'n I's number One Million? So I tries again. Same. So I spams the bejeezus out of it, trying to get in. I wants a prize, dang it! No, I don't know which one, but I know I want one. Finally I get in, and sitemeter says 1,000,025. Bugger.

Oh, wells. Big gratz out to Mr BRK, and his awesomely huge numbers. He does deserve it, is a damn fine blog even if it be about huntering.

Wonders how he feeds all them visitors?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely empathize mr ratshag,
I missed it by 3....
at least you are in the fab guild as short, squat priest :-)
-eustacius

Obunaji said...

He has a mage making alot of food for them... an army of magi slaves.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Ratshag, wish I could empathize with ya man, but I got deh screenshot...course the damn site looks like it got regurgatated by one o them vulture thingies I's always killing for mah pet food, but it says it right there, number 1,000,000...and about damn time, maybe with his newfound popularityness he can afford to feed this lurker something better than manna biscuits and fish skeletons...bah, I have yet to find a toothbrush vendor in all o Azeroth to git rid o this fish breath. O well's it turns on the warlock chicks anyways...
-Hoder (bladefist realm)

Anonymous said...

Yeah when I was able to get in again it was 1,000,022.

It sadden me. We all want one of those prizes he was going to give. Wonder who actually got it though

Anonymous said...

I got the same thing. So i used a website to hide my IP address from the host, and got in.