Friday, November 30, 2007

Oh, Bugger, I's It

Girl Meets WoW done gone and tagged me. Fine. Five lessons what I learned from me adventures.

1. Black Rock Spire can be hard to get to.

2. If you kill the last boss, make sure ya loot him before hearthing out.

3. The best place to level up fishing is in the capital cities. That ways you can make sarcastic comments on the trade channel to relive the boredomification.

4. There ain't no better feeling than one-shotting an instance with yer friends.

5. It Is Not A Race!

6. The Helm of Evil Laughter is the coolest piece of loot in the whole friggin universe.

7. It is a good idea to learn First Aid when you first start out, rather than waiting to yer 35th season and then having to go buy a bunch of linen and wool.

8. No matter how drunk you are, Silvanas Windrunner will not agree to go on a date with you.

9. A good healer is worth her weight in khorium.

10. The Ogri'la wimmenfolk is a whole lotta fun, but the quartermaster is a real fuggernumper.

11. Fel Reavers suck.

Okay, so that's eleven, which be more than five. Bite me. (No, you gotta do it harder than that - orcs got thick hides.)

6 comments:

Brehm said...

Hey, Rat. I think you're supposed to tag 5 people too. I recommend TJ.

Tami Parker said...

You are one of my favorite orcs ever, by the way. Your posts always make me smile, even if I am too lazy to comment.

<3

Anonymous said...

I hate those fel reavers too. Can't wait to take it down so I'll finally have my own copy of the key to enter Shattered Halls

Ratshag said...

@Brehm - I tags Brehm, and four others what will be named later.

@Ego - Aw, shucks. :)

Ratshag said...

@Sonvar -

You know, I keep forgettin' I ain't done that one. I helped all my guildies get they keys, but I weren't seasoned enough yet and so couldn't get the quest

Anonymous said...

Finally read this, after writing my own (I didn't want to run the risk of plagiarizing--you can ask Dak what that means).

Just so you know, if GMW hadn't tagged you, I would have.

(I did tag Ego though!)