Friday, November 2, 2007

Batshit Insanity

TJ says that if yer feeling batshit insane then you should sign up fer NaBaLimBloFlaBuNaFoBlaBo, which is a daily quest thing where ya gots to post sumthin' in yer blog every day this month, and in return thay pay you ... ummm ... nuthin'. Well, Batshit Insane is me middle name. Yup, Rat Batshit Insane Shag. So I's gonna sign up. Now, I ain't gonna promise to write no 50,000 words like the Squeaky Priesty says she's gonna do. I mean, there's batshit insane and then there's the Magical Realm of Ain't Happening Noway Nohow. Just one nice, tidy, concise entry a day is what I'm going for.

Expects I'll make it a whole two or three days before I says "Bugger this!" and hangs it up.

4 comments:

Kel said...

I figure that's about as far as I'll make it, too, but we'll see.

Anonymous said...

Just out of curiosity, if I was going to subscribe to your Blog's feed, do I subscribe to the Blogger feed, or the Vox feed. Or are they the same thing?

I love your blog. Very entertaining!

Ratshag said...

@Kel - Who knows? Maybe we surprise ourselves and make it all the way to November 10.

@DP - Hey, thanks for stopping by! Usually I posts to blogger first, then copy it to Vox, so they's almost always the same.

Anonymous said...

I thought about going batshit insane too...but then I thought of the children. Or the kitties. Or the Belfs.

Wait.

Not the Belfs.

Anyway...have to go out of town next week, so even though I'll have the laptop, not sure I'll really make it (Thursday's the really iffy day). So if I can make it through next week, I may unlock the insanity.