Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cricket Bat of the Titans

Hi everyone!

I was doing some quests in Tanaris last night when I stumbled across this. It's my first rare item that I got all on my own, without help from Ratters or Triggy or anyone, so yay on me! Yeah, I know, it's kinda funny lookin', being all short and wide, but it's got great stats, hits for a ton, and it's perfect for when you're disciplining small children and ogres. *thwak*

Silithids. Yeesh. I hate bugs. At least unlike warrior-boy I don't have to hassle with all their damn maggots chomping on my shins. Retribution Aura for the win, baby!

5 comments:

Bell said...

Aw, you're getting so growed up!

Fab said...

Grats!

Gauntlet said...

Congratulations on maintaining a color scheme, while still having good gear ^_^

Dradis said...

Leveling quick! Nice cricket bat! I think you should roll with the Chapeau while you are leveling though. That would be a real kick in the teeth to the mobs.... hehe

Anonymous said...

If you put firey on that weapon, it goes from looking 'short and silly' to 'living pillar of flame'. I'd definitely recommend finding an enchanter, the end effect is totally worth it.

Taueth