Saturday, July 19, 2008

Is Where Palintera Feels Caught In The Middle

Ummm.... why?

To show druid solidarity!

'licious, I don't even know what it means.

It means "for sure". You know, like "Foshizzle, my nizzle."

You've been sipping elixirs of water breathing while in aquatic form again, haven't you?

No! Not really. Well, okay, yeah, a few. But that's got nothing to do with this.

I don't think I want to get caught between Ms. Shadow and Mister Kitty.

How would you be caught in the middle? Windshadow's our GM, for the love of Pete!

Yes, but Mister Kitty is a friend of Mister Shag's. They raid together, and I even heard that Mister Shag is giving him lessons on how to be amazingly virile. I mean, for a hunter, you know.

Oh come on, Pali, don't be silly. Rats has shown solidarity with the druid community before.

Yes, but that was against Blizz. This is another blogger. One who's ...throwing lawsuits around. I don't want to get in trouble.

Oh, pfft. Is this the same girl who charged a Pit Lord with me? Who showed me the secret back door into Orgrimmar? Who backs me up every time we run across a flagged 70th season blood elf? I'm sorry, I thought I was hanging with Palintera the Bold, druidling extraordinaire, not Mousecakes the Wuss. I'm outta here!

Wait. Ummm....

Say it! You know you want to!

Fo....

Say it! Foshizzle. FoshizzlefoshizzlefoshizzlefoshizzlefoshizzlefoshizzleFOSHIZZLE!

Foshizzle?

Elune be praised! Pali's showing solidarity! Now let's go get your mother to say it!

Agh! No! Feral you come back here!

3 comments:

Bell said...

Foshizzle!

Anonymous said...

/CHEER Foshizzle!!

Khol Drake said...

....my nizzle?