Saturday, July 19, 2008

Is Where Ratter Gets Nekkid

Rats! You sez. What the fuhg you doin' in Mechanar by yerself with no clothes on?

I so glad you ask.

Ya see, fer a long time me rep with them glowy crystal Sha'tar dudes been stuck at 5999/6000 friendly. And there weren't no quests I could do ta get that bump up ta honored. So I figgers I just need ta kill one blood elf up in Mech, and then me rep'd bump up, and I could get a heroic key and all that. Howevers, not only is them elves elites, but they's in packs of three and they got these badass robots with'em. No way I can take'em all out by meself. Now, I could go find a tank and a healer and persuades'em ta help me out, with offers of DangerMouse's cookies and personal services. But that'd be conventional. Not me style.

So instead what I does is, I walks in the front door and starts mind controlling one of them three elves. At which point the other two and the robots all go "Crap! It's really Ratshag in an Elf costume! Get him!" and they does, until all that's left is elf-smoosh. But then they look and see me wigglin' me fingers over by the door. "No! It's a trick by that sneaky orc! He's in a dwarf costume over there!" And they all come after me. Which be me cue to bubble and run fer the door. Mebbe I make it, mebbe not.

And that's where the nekkid part comes in. I don't wanna get me fine gear all messed up by elves and robots kickin' the snot outta me. Better they just take it out on me skin - no dry cleaning fees fer that.

Afters elf the first is down, I go back and repeat with elf number two. Now, so far I ain't got no rep, 'cause even though they's dead, it weren't technically me what did they dead. But now there's just the one left. And I can burn down one funkerdumpin elf, no worries. And the reward fer all me trouble?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one, I should have thought of that one as well.

Khol Drake said...

BRILLIANT!

Anonymous said...

Nicely Done Ratters!!

Anonymous said...

nice, but botanica would've saved you a lot of trouble... the first pull it's only 2 mobs with plenty of room to maneuver.

Bell said...

Shh, don't spoil his fun!

Trollin' said...

Even better idea, drop the MC on the mob when it's at like 1k health and then SWD it as you run out of the instance. Rep on every kill, =P

Unknown said...

Haha, nice. I wouldn't have thought of something like that.