Wednesday, July 2, 2008

But .... It's A FISH!??!?

In case ya missed it, last week were me birthday. A number of you buggers paused ta give me happy wishes, and a number of the wimmins threw they's panties to me, and a few mens threw they's boxers (and you would not believe what Khadgar wears under his robe, that naughty boy!). And it were all much appreciated, and I sez thankee. But this gift I got in me mailbox were especially special:
Yeah, I still don't understand it, and probablies never will. But that's okay, 'cause I sure appreciates the love what came with it. And fer them tough bosses, I's gonna be setting aside me Fetish of the Primal Gods, and whipping out this bad boy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd think the fish would rot in your pockets after a while and become entirely worthless.

I'd mention more about the smell from it rotting but I think it might actually improve the odor coming from Ratshag

John Pettinger said...

The most prized posession in our guild bank is another brand of Off-Hand Fish, we protect it well.

Khol Drake said...

The power of the fish is great, indeed.

Hydra said...

Awwww. What a nice gift. So thoughtfully funny. Did you name him yet?

Nick said...

LOL. What an excellent birthday gift. Congrats on your special day, albeit somewhat belated!