Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ellspeth Has A Pony

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to show off my new pony. Isn't he pretty? And when he steps on toads and rabbits they make a really neat sizzling sound. I haven't decided yet if I want to name him Archineferon or Binky. What do you think? My friend Suptail got a kodo yesterday too, but when it steps on things they just go squish.

What's that, Rat? Oh, okay, I'll tell them.

Rat wants everyone to know that he and twenty-four minions killed a really big Naga last night in this place called the Black Temple. He's trying to be cool about it, like it's just another day at the raid, but I know he's all excited and that he's really hoping to get a chance to play "Who's Yer Daddy, BEEEEYATCH?!" with Illidan someday.

Well, I'm going to go see just how fast Archinefebinky can go. Tootles!

6 comments:

Sephrenia said...

Binky - got to love the name Binky. Takes a great mind to give DEATH's horse the name Binky. Shame the horsie isn't white though. Hubby and my's first ever car was white and we called it Binky.

Sephrenia said...

On another note - apparently Death tried riding a steed of flames and a skeletal one, but the former was constantly setting the stable on fire, and he got rid of the latter because he grew tired of "constantly getting off to wire bits back on".

Free useless but amusing Terry Pratchett trivia :)

Anonymous said...

I like Binky.

And gratz to AC for their downing.

Khol Drake said...

Gratz to AC!

I think Binky is probably more appropriate. Demons always try to get all uppity with scary, intimidating names and all...so you have to keep them in their place with a name more commensurate with their actual abilities.

Mana Battery Bitch said...

Binky! Death! Pratchett! ♥

Suptail said...

OBJECTION! When my kodo steps on things, they go screep-squish! not just plain squish.

Get it right next time Ellspeth.