Monday, June 23, 2008

Anethewhatsit's Arse Goes DOWN

Two percent ...
One percent ...
And Anethefugger, the second boss of Mount Hyjal, is Down! Is a guild first! Yay us!As promised, I danced on the dunkerblugger's corpse. Well, such as it were. We pulled these nifty shoulders outta the wreckage, and guess who won the bidding? Well, is me blog, ya think I'd bring'em up if I hadn't? Once I get'em gemmed and enchanted, these puppies'll be worth breaking me Shadow's Embrace set for. So it were a damn fine moment.

Then we decided to move on to the next fight, and great googly moogly did it go crazy after that. Jaina's gonna teleport us. Oh bugger, she just teleported herself and here come a bajillion undeaders. Run! Crap! Which way?

Well, we eventually found our way to the Horde camp, with only a few unlucky buggers having they's still-living flesh gnawed of they's bones. Next time, they'll get in gear sooners. Once there, me and Thrall took a minute fer a man-to-man talk.

And then it were time to fight the incoming waves again, and whoa nellie did our tactics break down. Ghouls here, Gargoyles there, freakin' Frost Dragon up aboves, folks runnin' around not knowin' what ta target, Thrall layin' some serious pain on any fumperthudder dumb enough to get close...

It were a complete pandemonification, and a helluva fun time. We managed to hold out before eventually gettin' buried under the seventh wave. But we'll be goin' back next week, and we'll see if Mister Drain-yer-Mana Make-You-Go-Boom Kaz'rogaine feels like handing over me pants.

7 comments:

Hydra said...

Well I hope he does let go of your pants. 'cause I wouldn't want you to go pantless for much longer.

Chris said...

Grats Rat!

Now just enjoy the boss fight that can drain your mana in 2 minutes flat. Some Shadow Priest advice? The fight is under 5 minutes usually so what i do is pop pots like candied caramels and pop my shadowfiend about 3 ticks in when i start running low on mana

Anonymous said...

Gratz on the downing. Now I'm a bit surprised at your timing of telling Thrall that. You know considering you're in the middle of an Orc camp loyal to Thrall.

Bell said...

Thrall knows, Ratters.

Anonymous said...

i've been wanting to kill Anetheron only so i can go to the horde camp and see if Thrall is still as much of a noob as he was on Durnholde... and if Jaina standing on Death and Decay is any indication, i have a feeling Thrall is not gonna be much better...

Ratshag said...

@Hydra - Well, there is advantages ta being pantsless, and since I has a dress on nobody can tells

@Ver - thankee fer the advice. I's keeping a stockpile of mana pots, and I'll see ifs I can get more

@Sonvar - Thrall respects me orcish virility

@Bell - Yeah, that's what he told me

@Ang - Thrall did a damn fine job last night - we was all impressed. Way tougher and harder-hitting than Jaina, though not as tall.

Seper said...

@ Ratshags guild

You guys are mining the ores that spawn after the 2nd boss right?

Mines also spawn before archi.

DO NOT FORGET TO DO THIS.

Thats alot of free epic gems.