Friday, May 14, 2010

The Professional

Yeah, what?

Lord Arthas? This is Bone Lieutenant Grayson at the back gate. There's a woman here wants to talk to you.

What's she look like?

.... Serious.

Tell him I'm coming up.

She's coming up- **SHTUNK**

Somebody's coming up. Somebody serious.


Bell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bell said...


Go Vyp, go!

Kayeri said...


Kick his ass, Vyp!

Disciplinary Action said...

Give 'em hell!

Townes said...

Love it. Short but brilliant.

Although after playing for 3 years, I still find it hard to take anyone in the giant shoulderpads too seriously. I suppose Arthas has his own, though, and wouldn't feel the same.

Anonymous said...


Also, @Townes, I've been playing since the original beta, I've gotten to the stage where I don't take things seriously unless they HAVE big shoulderpads. :P