Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sexy Dwarf Wimmens

Everybody loves ol' Ratter, but until I dings 70 I's only lovin' the dwarf wimmens back. Fortunatelies fer me, last night I had me the opportunity to loves me five luscious ladies at the same time. Is a good thing I's amazingly virile. We loved it up in the snow, and it were brisk an envigger..., invigro..., inviviviger... bugger it. It were dwarf style: cold and refreshing and saucy and sexy.

It were a night to remember, especiallies fer them five tasty pieces of dwarfflesh what was each lucky enough to get theyselves a 20% share of Rat love:
Annas, what can flatten steel with her thighs.
Brede, who gots plenty of awesomesauce loving
Bellwether, who were totally into me purple-headed, two-hander staff.
Fimlys, what enjoyed playing naked leap-frog.
Nightravyn, who liked ta play "find tha treasure".

11 comments:

Bell said...

Had to get it while the gettin's good, ya know?

And with Ratter, it's always good.

Anonymous said...

You know what they say...once you have gone Dwarf, you never go back...

Snow tumble = fun with Mister Ratter!

Anonymous said...

I'm mostly wondering why the threat meter is out in the second picture. And for some reason "Find tha treasure" just sounds so wrong.

Anonymous said...

Oh Ratters, the things you did with yer beard, it was enough to drive a whole village of girls wild!

Sonvar, it all depends on where the treasure is. ;)

Bell said...

They wouldn't let me play :(

Fortunately, we had lots of other games.

Anonymous said...

Epic.

Anonymous said...

I love that you had Omen open. Who had the most threat? ;D

Anonymous said...

You, sir, are a credit to dwarves everywhere.

Khol Drake said...

Epic, epic win.

Rats, are you going to be holding awesome lessons and where can I sign up for them?

Anonymous said...

*waggles eyebrows*

Anonymous said...

I agree with Khol. I wanna be Ratshag when I grow up.