Monday, April 14, 2008

Pfft. Bugger Don't Know Me Too Well

"Return to Feralfen Village and discreetly gather some of their idols so that I may study them. Try to avoid angering them, Ratshag, as it may hurt our chances of making contact with them."

I swears, he actually said that to me. Wants me to go take they's holy idols, but don't be rude or unpleasant while I does it. Probably expected me to say "thankee" and wipes me feet. Great googly moogly. Keep in mind, at the same time the Treehuggers is paying me ta kills the Umbrafens and the Kurenai is paying me to done extermify the Daggerfens.

I's a warrior. Even more so, I's a orc warrior. I don't do "discreet", expecially now that I gots these fun Shadow Priesty toys like face melting and Bang! You dead! I walked inta that village and executed every last lubbertunking broken mutant draenaninny I could find. And then I tooks the holy idols.

His excellency Anchorhead Ahuuuurn is welcome to go make contact now, assumings he can find anybody to talk to...

4 comments:

Khol Drake said...

I'm a rogue, I DO do discreet and I still executed ever mother-loving last one of those guys...with EXTREME prejudice...

What? I don't like the way they look at me. Makes me feel...dirty...

Bell said...

At least you're efficient!

Anonymous said...

See, this is why the Horde is more fun. We don't get orders like 'avoid confrontation', we get orders like 'them ogres up north are being upity, kill a whole bunch of em and bring back the head of theys leader.'

Anonymous said...

Not sure why he still is trying to make contact with em. When I've done the guy told me they didn't want to come back. Then again considering I just killed a bunch of their members may have to do with why they don't want to join back up.