So, here's the deal. I done been awarded this here piece of scrap by the lovely Lady Jess, the equally lovely Siha, and the truly scrumptious Matticus, and I's pretty sure I saw me name at least one other time, but now I cain't remember where. Anywho I's sure it were from someone lovely.
When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
The bragging about the award part:
It is a damn fine picture of a piece of sheet metal, with both words and a picture printed on it. How could anyone not be pleased, honored, and thrilled?
The ten true things part:
Since I know I got this award four times, I shall have three of me team members help out here.
10 Things About Ratshag
1) Me middle name is whatever would be fuhggin convenient at the time.
2) I hates brussel sprouts.
3) I loves me some Tuskarr sloppy joes. Sloppy Tuskarr? /shrug
4) Late at night, I likes ta put on me Helm of Evil Laughter and run nekkid through Hillsbrad.
5) I has more scars than Keredria has shoes.
6) Mathifications make me head hurt.
7) I finds all wimmens attractive. Even Nagas and humans. Used ta not go fer treeform druid chicks, but I learned ta love the leafs.
8) I believes Jean Grey died on the moon.
9) At parties, sometimes I pull out me Gnomaphone and join the band.
10) I can juggle seven watermellons at a time, fer about a second or so.
10 Things about Kinnavieve
1) I grew up in Nowhereshire, in Elwynn Forest
2) My older brother Richard left home to go North and fight the Scourge five years ago. We never heard from him again.
3) When I was a girl, I had a pony named "Dumpling"
4) I now have a Charger named "Dumpling"
5) I have two swords, but neither of them is named "Dumpling"
6) My middle name is "Isabeau"
7) I can eat an entire apple pie in 43 seconds. Umm.... don't ask me how I know this.
8) I have a secret crush on someone. I'd tell you who, but then it wouldn't be a secret!
9) I can sing Stormwind's nation anthem backwards.
10) I cannot hear anything in my left ear.
10 Things about Phoenicia
1) When Ah was a girl, Ah got ta meet Princess Moira.
2) Ah have six toes on mah right foot.
3) Ah have a cat, a bunneh, two hamsters, a husband, and three boyfriends.
4) When Ah was a girl, Ah had ta take bagpipe lessons. Ah was never very good, though.
5) Ah cannae actually bend steel with mah thighs.
6) Ah can, however, drink a Draenei oonder the table.
7) There are 34 freckles on meh left cheek, and 28 on meh right.
8) Ah was meh school's tiddlywinks champion, seven years in a row.
9) Ah can stand on meh hands for half an hour.
10) Sometimes Ah wish Ah was a priest, just so meh pony tails would twirl more often.
10 Things about Galertruby
1) Glah agrhalagl agh, ghalgaha agglh glarghl.
2) Glallh garrh, gahhlahglahhr agglh ahghlagl glagglha ga arhhh.
3) Gllha garrharlh aglhha gahllragl.
4) Allhag ahhr agrghagllha ahhghr, glhahg.
5) Gllah gahr allahhgrl ghallagl gah.
6) Garrh glahaggl glha agghalarg agglahar ghaggl aglha.
7) Agrhh glagglha gha ghrallhalha ghagglha gaharrgh glha agglahg, agh argalagh gahhll garhh ahhghr glahh.
9) Gahall glahl aggha laghl, glah agh gahl aghahall glagghah aghagl.
10) Ahgl glagahglra gagagglh gha. Glarghlha galallgha ahg gralhahlg.
The passing it along part:
Seven is too dang many. Especiallies since dang near everybody's got one already anywho. But I's gonna throw up a few, and with any lucks they ain't done gotten it already. And if you ain't got one yet, ya can has one of me spares.
1) Bellwether, of 4 Haelz. Is got a deliberately misspelled name, a snazzy tree at the top, and murloc kisses, all in one convenient location!
2) Almost Evil Hydra. Soul-draining goodness, along with twinking infos and how to make a modest crapton at the AH. Go reads.
3) Naissa and her Rage. I likes the look of her site, I likes her tankings, I likes her rantings. So, award on Naissa.