Friday, April 10, 2009

Is Where Orctacles Writes A Poem

Sylly the Rolling Hottie done tagged me fer the haiku meme thing agains. Figgers I'll write this one meself, about an evening I spent recentlies at Razorfen Down with me friend Bellbell.

Food and a good friend
Dead pig bleeding in the dirt
Wonderful picnic


epicdwarvenblogger said...

that was beautiful.

Avaric said...

For some reason 'dead pig bleeding in the dirt' really makes me giggle.

Anonymous said...

Giggle, hell! I laughed! Had to cover my mouth since I was eating at the time. Between this and Pike's pic of the family dog with a Hunter's Mark on it......might be pretty OK day, in spite of it being a Sunday.

Gunsnbutter/Cerdwyn on Uther

Averna said...

Bahahahah. That was awesome.

I actually got tagged by Sylly too, if you want to check mine out:

Sylly said...

hahaha! a beautiful, touching haiku. It will be retold for generations!