Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Death Knight Haiku

The beauteous druid from BBB has requested that I write her a haiku. But of course, my sweet shapeshifting chrysanthemum.

Irresistible
I am the Death Knight of Love
Windshadow wants me


And now, I shall tag some of the lovely ladies of Drenden. Ah, what fun this game is! Tag! Ha-ho! Tag!
Cayleigh, of Married IRL
Jessika, of Pretty in Plate
Keredria, of Tree of Life
and, of course, my sweet apple blossom of desire, Vonyari of the Egotistical Priest

6 comments:

LifeDeathSoul said...

Hell, it's about time Maurice Show up :) Thanks for a great read at the start of me Day :)

Fimlys said...

Twas a right good po-meme.. :)

Khol Drake said...

Am I the only one who feels slightly dirty after reading one of Maurice's posts?

Anonymous said...

Ratshag, did you know that you're very educational? I learn a new word from just about every post of yours. =P

Willowbear said...

Oh snap! I can't wait for Maurice's 'Crying Game' moment when he goes to smell that flower...

Misneach said...

@Khol: Totally with you there, man.