Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wait! What was that?

Apparentlies, there's gonna be at least a coupla daily quests soon fer this new faction called the Shattered Sun Offensive what you get a Shattered Suns Supplies box as a reward. Now, usually these kinda supply kits have some milk and crackers or other "nice, but no big deal" stuff in'em. But this one has a chance to include a Badge of Justice. Whoa. For those of us what ain't got a guild and really, really hate PUGs, this could be A Really Big Deal. As of yet, there is no hard informations on how often there'll be a BoJ in yer box, so I shall be watching this closely.

8 comments:

megan said...

Make sure you shake the box!

Bell said...

...omg need more sleep.

"BoJ in a box." I warped that horribly.

Anonymous said...

Okay I'm a noob. What do it do?

Ratshag said...

@Megan - good idea.

@Bell - Nighty night

@Dame - Badges of Justices is the things what drop from bosses in heroic dungeons, and also now the 10-man raids. Ya uses them to buy all sorts of nifty purple loots.

Anonymous said...

Reminded me of that SNL skit with Justin Timberlake (if you haven't seen it, *I* who used to HATE JT highly reccomend it) called "Dick in a Box".

I died laughing. You will too. I can't wait for this daily! It'll be fun!

And hey, if you're on when I am, I'm into more than just BGs. I'm ALWAYS looking for a GOOD tank that can hold aggro against me and Sabertooth :) so if you want to run stuff hit me up :) I'm also working on restarting a guild with some REALLY good friends if your intrested.


Sabiba and Sabertooth

Rahrnok said...

If they could just call the quest, "BoJ in a box?", it would make us all happy.

But seriously.. that's good news. I'd imagine a low drop rate on that, but imagine the CAPS that will fly in guild chat when you get one of those.

Anonymous said...

Ohh Goodies of good stuff. That's always nice. Glad to hear this. I have heard they are putting in tier 6 quality loot for badge rewards too, though it isn't on the PTR as of today, yet. :(

Hulfnar said...

Let me join your celebration, Ratshag. Besides buying nice purple loots with BoJ's, I think you can also buy Primal Nethers which are necessary for making nice loots. Gyro Balanced Khorium Destroyer, you will be mine!