Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ratshag. Now with Sig.

An Angry Banside (is pronounced "banshee", I's been told) recently added a "request a sig" page to her site, where you can request she make a custom sig from a pic of yerself. Now, I's seen her work and it be top-shelf creative, and since I's free from any false modesties I know I looks incredibly virile, so I figured the combination would produce something worth jumping on with both feet. So I signed up with no wastages of time, and a most reasonable soonish after I got her finished production. And I is dang pleased with it.

The Ratshag Sig. Coming soons to a BBS near you.

6 comments:

Pike said...

Ooh. It's shiny.

Anonymous said...

You didn't want to be in your clown armor for the sig?

Anonymous said...

That's a mighty fine sig! ;)

The clown armor doesn't show his orcish midriff. ;)

Bell said...

Ooh. Ahh.

Quite enraptured.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for mine!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! You look sort of cute. For an orc. :p