Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whiny Post Day?

Pffft. Yeah, bugger that. Got things ta hit with me axe, got exotic wimmens ta meet. Ain't got time fer whining.


Shez said...

aw, Ratters, everyone can use a good whine sometimes! :)

Yoeri said...

OMG You're back!
Man, did I miss those posts. You were always one of the most funny blogs to read.

I'm sorry to hear about the cancer. I hope it will be ok after all.

I heard about the in game action against cancer, but I never knew you were so close involved. I'm a bit proud of the World of Warcraft community for doing such a thing. I hope it helped a bit.

I'm glad to see you back, I hope stuff will be ok after all.
This is one of the best blogs I know, it always gives me a smile on my face.
Welcome back!

PS: I know I'm a bit late. Didn't notice up till now.