Sunday, April 22, 2012

Transmogaflirtation

Maurice: Hello, my sweet magical buttercup. I am Maurice, the Death Knight of Looove. I am here in the Halls of Reflection to find for myself some new armor for the Transmogalypse. Gauntlets, perhaps, an also some pauldrons. I know, you were expecting five heroes, but ha ha! I am heroic enough, all on my own! Perhaps, when I am finished, you and I, we could do some, how you say? Reflecting, yes that is it, reflecting of our own. I am, after all a very handsome man, dead, yes, but still most handsome. And you, you have a delightful belly, with just the right curves to satisfy a man such as myself, and surprisingly high above the ground, no? Yes? Come, my scrumptious sarsaparilla of sweet, sweet surrender, shall we not yield to the inevitable? You feel it too, do you not? The energy, the chemistry, it pulls us together, makes us yearn for one another, makes you hunger for the loving only a true man can offer. Come, give yourself to me, and we shall be as thunder and ice upon the shore! What say you, beauteous woman?

Jaina: Shh, I'm trying to think here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UPDATE: "What say you, beauteous woman?" was changed due to complaints.

It is now:

"What say you, strong, independent woman?!"

Bennet said...

I think "beauteous woman" is okay when you're flirting.

More problematic is answering "Here is my sword arm, ready to slay monsters for coin!" with "Why, what a pretty little thing you are!"

It's all about the context :)