Friday, October 21, 2011

Shhhhhhh.

Apparentlies I's persona non gratuity in Org these days. Sumthin' bout the Warchief hearin' 'bout them rumors what Garrosh is a old Warsong clan slang term fer "men what likes ta wear Pokemon costumes and has a Draenaninny tie'em up and read post-modernist feminist theory journals to thems," and he done got the idea what I was behind it all. No idea why he'd done think that. Anywho.

So, I ain't supposed ta be in Org, but I needs ta fer ta deal with this creepy crate issue what done come up this Hallow's End. So I's put me brain cells tagether and done come up with a clever disguisification. What you buggers think?


5 comments:

Stop said...

Surely no one will notice!

Grimmtooth said...

Your own mother wouldn't recognize you!

Redbeard said...

"men what likes ta wear Pokemon costumes and has a Draenaninny tie'em up and read post-modernist feminist theory journals to thems,"

With WoW Pokemon on the way in the upcoming expansion, this quip is amazingly prescient.

/salute!

Fletcher said...

Gotta catch 'em all! And then kill and loot them for 1/4th of a bear.

Khol Drake said...

Brilliant!