Monday, October 24, 2011

And Now A Word From Dead Cairne Bloodhoof

...is this thing on? Are you sure? Oh!

Ah. I've been expecting you.

I apologize for not appearing in a more ... substantive ... form, but it has been about a year since Garrosh and Magatha put me out to pasture. And there just isn't much left to work with. One takes what one can get.

The reason I am here is to express my outrage over last week's announcement. Blizzard, I am very disappoint. Pandaren? Really? This is your idea for the next expansion? These people are nothing more than an overblown April Fools joke, and we all know it. How could anyone take them seriously? Would you follow a tank into battle that was based on a species used to make cutesy slippers? Would you want a healer based on a species known for being slow and dim-witted? Would you want a dps'er based on a species that eats grass??!? Forget about the annual pass, I'm bloody going to cancel my account! I-

What? Wait, what? Are you sure??? Well, I, uh, well, um ..... well.

This is rather embarrassing.

I think I am going to go back to being dead now. Yes, I think that is what I would like to do now.

Ancestors be at your back, and, um, winds watch over you.

5 comments:

Neil said...

The way I see it, if I can play as a cowbeartreesealcatchicken, playing as a pandaperson really isn't much of a stretch, now is it?

WoW Echoes said...

You already have fat bears tanking - they are just brown.

IMHO, adding a bit of Far Eastern element to the game will be a visually refreshing addition.

PandasRUs said...

*giggles*

@WoW Echoes you do realize that the post was equally applicable to cows as to pandas? Was a joke. :)

That said...I <3 pandas!

Stop said...

Next thing you know, the orcs and gnomes will be decrying goblins for being green and short.

(also: I see what you did there.)

Jamin said...

So, who wouldn't want a Panda!? XD

- Jamin