Thursday, October 28, 2010

So THAT'S Where The Naughty Touching Done Went To

Back when I were shadow priesting in SSC and Black Temple, it were all about the Naughty Touching. I'd lay down that Vampiric Touch and the mana users was all "oh, yeah, Ratters, touch me more, baby! Fill my pool all the way up!" Then there were the vampiric embrace touching, healin' teh peeps while meltin' teh face. Was good times.

But then Blizz done said, "no no. We's a buncha prudes what don't like all that touching and embracing. Bring the player, not the class!" So 'stead of the naughty touch we got weak-arse "replenishment", which we hadda share with the lolrets, and the hunters what can't aim or keep pets, and I dunno, rogues or sumthin'. And the embrace? Yeah you could still heals yerself, but you was barely allowed ta touch nobody else - only 3% healing per damage, a fifth what it used ta be. Well, that sucked, but at least we could touch ourselves.

This week though, I's lookin' at the beta notes, and I see what they's gonna drop the self-healings ta 6%, less than half what it been. And I sez ta meself, "self, that's it. no more naughty touching. All the touching ya gonna do, is too glubbernuggin' nerfed fer ta be called naughty no mores." And I's wondering, what did Blizz do with all that naughty touchin' what used ta belong ta the shadow priests? Where did it go?



And then I saw the female worgen dance. And I wondered where the naughty touching had gone no more....

7 comments:

Shy said...

hahaha!

They stole it from the priests and spread it out over the worgen women.

Which is also why they had to take so much of it away cause otherwise they might've not had enough for all those female wolves that will invade the continent.

BearTreeCat said...

Forget naughty touchings, the dang thing is downright obscene.

I tell you, I watched the Poker Face video for the first time ever the other night? Almost didn't recognize the bit in the music video, because it didn't involve groping or Michael Jackson-esque crotch-grabbing.

Cap'n John said...

Was that...Cartman???

I've always admired voice actors who can carry a tune while singing in character.

Eustashius said...

At work so I can't risk watching it just now but I can only imagine!

Cialbi said...

I say this ranks right up there with your original 'Naughty Touching' post. This is hilarious, Ratters!

Anonymous said...

Bless you, you naughty orc. Ever since that South Park, I always hear Cartman singing that song... Nice to know I'm not alone.

Zahraah said...

I love lady Gaga, but that dance and the chest hip kinda naughty touching looks so bad in dance form