Monday, October 18, 2010

Why Hell Ain't These Things BoA?

I means, big hairy congo rats ta Alayda and all, but she done had one of them walking veggies fer two years now. Me, I done be starting me fourth year of farming the Headless Horsedude, and I ain't got a one. Got two Helms of Evil Laughter, got rings, got pumpkin swords, got brooms, but no pet and no Helm of Uselessness. And now what Blizz done come to they's senses and be handing out 310 mounts fer Long Strange Trip again, I's really wantin' them this year. Ain't got no confidences what Blizz ain't gonna change they's minds a third time...

6 comments:

Syl said...

I'd love for my 113 minipets to be BoA tbh! =P

Odd how you've been so unlucky on the squashling tho', have seen that drop many times...you sure, you have done the secret pumpkin dance before every fight?

Sweetcherrie said...

And while they're at it, could they make all my mounts boa too? >_<

Aetherstar said...

Won't tell you that one dropped first time on me Death Knugget when I DC'd at zoning in and logged in to see him dead and got a loot bag but no credit for killing the glubbernugger.

Anonymous said...

I feel yer pain, Ratsie.

For Brewfest, my hunter, who earned a Ram the hard way the first year of brewfest, had 2 of the farkers drop for him this year, and no kodos.

My dorf paladin? Kodo.
My human mage? Kodo.
My Nelf Druud? TWO kodos.

Yer right, some things should be BOA. :-(

Angelya said...

I got my Helm of Uselessness just now in a goodie bag from trick or treating (from an innkeeper), and I'm fairly sure I've had a Squashling from the same method last year. Make sure you're trick or treating as often as you can! Good luck :)

Cialbi said...

You should get a kick out of this. A guildmate of mine has every holiday meta achievement except Hallowed Be Thy Name, and has every single achievement for the meta except That Sparkling Smile. Getting the cloth pumpkin? Eh, done. Getting the walking pumpkin? Probably had it last year. Getting any innkeeper in Azeroth or Outland to give a man a toothpick? Not last year, and so far neither this year. Of course, an innkeeper hands Cialbi a bag of toothpicks as he's getting his ear talked off...

At least I wasn't sent a gift of big hairy Congo rats.