Sunday, January 15, 2012

Is Where Mouse Goes To Vashj'ir

Clackssnapsss. Didn't think they were humanoids, didja? Well, they are, sso I'm eatin' their dead flesh. And their brains. Not bad, but could use some cocktail sssauce.



You would think a shaman of the Earthen Circle, masster of the elements, could build a fire sssmart enough to realize that I'm bloody not standing in it and sstop burning me. Yeah, you'd think, but you'd be wrong.



Tra-la-la, tra-la-la. The abomination in the eyess of nature is cheerfully skipping acrosss the bottom of the ocean. Happy happy joy joy. Tra-la-la, tra-la-la.

2 comments:

Khol Drake said...

I prefer my clacksnaps boiled with some lemon and clarified butter but, you know, to each their own.

Shoryl said...

Okay, I totally get the Clacksnap for dinner. And, y'know, maybe the fire thought you needed some cauterizing?

As for that last bit, Ratters, you are a strange Orc...