Saturday, March 26, 2011

Anyone Got Any Princeling Kibble?

So the king wanted Phoenicia ta take his offspring down ta the harbor fer ta rally the fleet. Were just likes Orphan Week, onlies more regal and all. Now, the docks, they's got all kinds of opportunities fer ta educationify a young lad - rum, tattoos, whoors, gettin' yer arse whupped in a barroom brawl - but Phoe done were given orders ta show the boy the Advanced Alliance Interrogation Techniques, which can be summarized as follows:

"Tell me what you know!"
"I don't know anything."
"I said, Tell Me What You Know!"
"But I really don't know anything."
"Oh, all right. I'll go yell at some other bugger."

Then they went on ta a farm, where they practiced Further Advanced Alliance Interrogation Techniques, where yer allowed ta beat the crap outta yer suspect, provided he done eaten a cow first. Ya, I never did understand the Alliance neither.

Afters, she bought him some ice cream and took him home ta the orphanage palace.

No comments: