Monday, September 14, 2009

Kinna Haz Pantz!

Hello gentle readers and Bellbell, who used to not be gentle but apparently is now that she mainly just heals.

As Ratters would say, this happened a while ago, but I didn't talk about it then because I'm talking about it now. After more than six months of trying to get some new tanking pants to replace my faded old Daunting Legplates, I finally found a pair of Legguards of Abandoned Fealty in the champion's cache up at the Argent Tournament.

Over the months a number of people have helped me try to get this upgrade, in Naxx and Violet Hold and now the Tournament - far too many to name them all. I would, however, like to thank Shooter McGovern, who gave me some Frosthide Leg Armor last December, saying I'd have some epic pants to put it on soon enough. I kept it all this time, Shooter! And, of course, I want to thank my good friend Shianti, who has threatened, browbeaten and cajoled people into running instances with me, as well as threatening, browbeating, and cajoling me into going when I was ready to give up!

Haz pantz, Shianti!

4 comments:

Hydra said...

Congrats!

It is always good to tank in pants. But apparently for some tanks they are optional. But... ummm... really they are not.

You know this now means pants will be the only thing a boss will drop for you now. =)

Skraps said...

Speaking as a Resto/elemental Orc Shaman I can haz pantz? Please?

I am sick and tired of running arround in a dress, and all the other Orc Warriors/Rogues/Hunters hit on me until the realize I am a dude.

XanDrums.com (Xanthey Drums Online) said...

Arcane Mage here, i DO haz pants! HA!

Khol Drake said...

Hooray pants!

Me, I prefer being sans pants, but, you know, whatever your thing is...