Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Night Drunken Singings

Ratshag
I saw a worgen with a Chinese menu in his hand
Walkin' through the shtreets of Shattrath in the rain
He was lookin' for a place called Lee Ho Fooks
Gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein....hic!

He's the hairy-headed gent who fuhggin ran amok in Kent
Lately he'sh been overheard in Mayfair ...hic!
You better shtay away from him -
He'll rip yer bluggernuggin' lungs out Jim!
Huh!
I'd like ta meet his tailor.
Worgensh of Gilneas.

Maurice
My love ish like a tidal wave, shpinning over your head
Drowning you in my promishesh, better left unsaid.
I'm the right kind of shinner to releashe your inner fantashiesh.
The invinchible winner, and you know what I wash born to be.

I'm a heartbreaker
Dream maker, love taker
Won't you meshsh around with me?
I'm a heartbreaker
Dream maker, love taker
Won't you meshsh around - yesh yesh yesh!

Vyprania
It's time to taste what you most fear
Righteous Fury will not help you here ...hic!
Brace yourshelf, my dear:

It's a holiday in Zul'drak!
It's tough, kid, but it's life.
It's a holiday in Zul'drak!
Don't forget to pack a knife....hic!

Palintera
You with sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Oh I realize
Its hard to take courage ...hic!
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
And the darkness inshide of you
Can make you feel so small

But I shee your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show ...hic!
Your true colorsh
True colors are beautiful
Like a rainbow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAH! Loved the Werewolves of London parody. GREAT STUFF!

In fact, I was thinking last night that it was about time for some Friday night drinking songs from Ratters. :)

Hannelore said...

You arrrrre a warrior!
Bangin on the walls of heartache!
Tank tank!

...or something.

BethE said...

Did you happen to see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2nnKSqUHf4 as featured on WoW.com's Moviewatch?