Tuesday, March 20, 2012


Just discovered what beer-specced monks (is the tanking spec) is gonna be ables ta equip polearms. Means the glorious Hellreaver, which I feared were gonna be lost in the transmogalypse, may survives after all. Means also what I could has a tankin' team member what looks kinda like this:

Yeah, I'd be down with that.


scotth said...

That cow needs to wash his hair. Looks like there's moss growin in it or somethin.

Ratshag said...

Washin' yer hair is for the weak.

Lui said...

Was going to mention something about the size of his weapon.....but this seems to be a hair washing thread instead!

Ribi said...

I'm a couple days late on this post, but I just found this looking through the new mop.wowhead.com database


MH and OH hellreavers, same model as the beloved original.

Ratshag said...

Personal hygiene is srs bzns.

Ya, I saw them. I has a .... well, I ain't sure what. Gonna wait an' see if those be actual lootables, or just NPC weapons, I guess.