Monday, February 7, 2011

Still Priceless

Reinforced Bio-Optic Killshades: Six handfuls of obsidium bolts, six electrified ethers, three hardified elementium bars, two inferno rubies, one truegold bar, and the Calyph of Zephyrs' left orb.

Hardened Elementium  Girdle: four hardified elementium bars, three truegold bars,  and both of the Construct of the Sun's orbs.

Sandguard Bracers: Eight thousand four hundred thieving little pluckers smashed.

Boots of Sullen Rock: One thousand, six hundred eighty kegs of perfectly good ale blown up.

Seeing that extra sproing in Tyrande Whisperwind's bounce when I done ran Teldrassil equipping nuthin' but me new epics?

Priceless.

4 comments:

Thrornir said...

Malfurion does not appear amused by this.

I think he and Tyrande will be having a bit of a talk this evening. :)

Kadomi said...

Oh la la. I can't blame Tyrande there, that's a lot of hot orc flesh.

I think you have ruined Chaos Orbs forever for me now.

Khol Drake said...

Looks like Ratters is gonna be adding another notch to the old axe before long...

LifeDeathSoul said...

totally priceless! Glad to see you're still up to your hijinks Mr Ratters XD