Monday, February 28, 2011

"I Ain't Gonna Be Givin' Ratters No Blog Fodder This Week"

...he said, right before he popped open his parachute and gently sailed over our heads, past the platform, and inta the lava. Again.

Could be worse, bro. I could be bloggin' about last Thursday's incident what involved a seventy-year old nun, two bottles of cheap tequilla, a piranhamoose with the words "plazmoid rulz!" spray painted on its side, and a certains laserchicken wearin' chainmail stockings. But I ain't gonna, 'cause that were personals.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I love that we're all running over to the edge to watch that giant chicken gently waft into the lava. Again.

Bloodshrike said...

Ahh, engineering.......

It tends to make you over-confident, I find. I remember hopping around in the middle section of Forge of Souls, misdirecting onto the tank, fire trap, then disengaging backward. Apparently there's no guard rail. And my parachute didn't help either.

Stop said...

Tonight we should be trying round 3 of the Elevator Boss. Let's see if Llanion wipes again!