Friday, April 24, 2015

Too Sexy Fer His Belt Buckle

Hello, beauteous ladies. (And you as well, gentlemen who are not as sexy as me.) I am Maurice, the Death Knight of Love.


Do you like my belt buckle? Are you not impressed with it's many long, curvy horns? Can you not help but admire its long, dangling danglers? Does it not feel you with awe for what magnificence must be concealed behind?


Remember, beauteous ladies, many others may wear the Ironcrusher's Collar, but they are merely hollow men, desperately seeking to hide their inadequacies. I, however, the Death Knight of Love, use it to gird my loins confidently and boldly, for it is a mere appetizer for the delicious meal yet to come.

2 comments:

Redbeard said...

They call me Maurice....

(wolf whistle)

'cause I speak of the pompatus of loooove....

Kallixta said...

It is not as impressive when worn by a female dwarf