Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Night Elemental Invasion Drunken Singings

Featuring Ratters and Alayda

Life is so shtrange when it's changin' yes indeed
Well I seen the hard times and the aggro's been on me...hic!
But I keep on tankin' like a tankin' orc do
And I got me act together, gonna walk all over you.
Gimme back mah shpirits, put'em back where dey belong
Ain't foolin' around 'cause Ah done had mah fun
Ain't gonna shee no more damage done...hic!
Gimme back mah spiritsh.
Loud talkin' Warchief done run me outta town
And I drank enough whishkey fer ta float a battleship around
I'm leavin' this game one step ahead of you
And you will not hear me cry 'cause I do not shing the blues.
Gimme back my shpirits, put'em back where dey belong
Ain't foolin' around 'cause Ah done had mah fun
Ain't gonna see no more damage done
Gimme back, gimme back mah spirits.
Oh, put'em back baby, put'em back where dey belong.
Been up and down since I turned sheventeen
Well, I been on top, and then it seems I lost me dream ...hic!
I got it back, I's feelin' better everyday....hic!
Tell all them Hammer cultishtsh, better get outta me way.
Gimme back my spiritsh, put'em back where dey belong
Ain't foolin' around 'cause Ah done had mah fun
Ain't gonna see no more damage done ...hic!
Gimme back, gimme back mah shpirits.
Oh, put'em back baby, put'em back where dey belong.


Is thanks fer ta Lynyrd Skynyrd fer the lyrics from "Gimme Back My Bullets".

No comments: