Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Blackmail? What Blackmail?

Did I make any demands? No

Did I name names? No

Did I allow meself ta be preempted? Yup

Did I think said preemption were clever and amusifying? Hell yeah.

Do I think getting carried away in the spirit of seeing an amazingly vivacious long-legged woman all covered in a fine sheen of sweat and zombie splatter is a legitimate reason fer ta throw years of training and discipline to the wind and go wading inta hand-ta-hand combat at her side, swinging yer own axe of uberosity? Course I does

Does I buy what the crossbow wore out? Not really. Me ranged weapons never wear out. But is a good effort nonetheless

Is BRK still me favorite hunter what ain't got hooves? Absotively

Now that we's got that momentary rumpus out of the way, we can all goes on.

And the rumor what I's gonna post screenshots of Vonya runnin' around in ZA with a Terestian's Stranglestaff equipped, just 'cause the tentacles stroked her horns in that special way she likes, unless she sends 5000 unmarked gold coins ta me mailbox? Totally untrue.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And -I- think anyone willing to believe that tripe better get a guarantee of non-photoshopness in writing, signed in triplicate before they buy that.

HARRUMPH.

Rilgon Arcsinh said...

>_>

What's wrong with the Stranglestaff?

<_<;

Anonymous said...

No no, it's not what you think.

Vonya was actually borrowing Palit's staff.

...wait...

Khol Drake said...

True or not, that picture REALLY needs to happen...

>.>

What?